Top 10 Video Conferencing Benefits to Business Advantages and Disadvantages
If you wish to increase the productivity of your business and save the travel cost for business-related purpose. Then, video conferencing is the best option for you. Video conferencing benefits to business to a great extent. You can tell the world about your business easily by sitting at one place. No travel needed in fact it proves to be helpful in doing savings too. Who knows what happen to you next while traveling, thus video conferencing is also a safe option for business meetings and deal.
Both paid and free video conferencing tools are available. The most widely used free video conferencing tool in present time is Skype. Apart from this, users also use the tools like TeamViewer, Google Hangouts, join.me, etc. to acquire benefits of video conferencing in business communication. Not one but there are many benefits of video conferencing in business communication. Explore here the top 10 advantages of video conferencing.
10 Advantages of Using Video Conferencing in A Business
- Cuts The Travel Costs – There are many advantages of video conferencing among which cutting out the bills of travel cost is most benefitting one according to video conferencing cost-benefit analysis. You do not need to travel for business, you can regulate your whole business by sitting one place.
- Increases Business Productivity – Video conferencing benefits to business in a great way by increasing its productivity. Using video conferencing you can be available in many places and connects to many clients at one time. You can easily share your ideas thus increasing the productivity.
- Good Client Relationship – Benefits of video conferencing in business communication also includes good client relationship to a great extent. It helps to resolve the problems very easily.
- Reliable Work-Life Balance – Advantages of using video conferencing in a business also includes the reduction in stress and workload. As most of the time business includes frequent travel and bad weather make individual stressed. Video conferencing keeps all this thing at bay.
- Great Way of Telecommuting – If you are working away from the office or at home. Then, video conferencing is an essential tool for telecommuting or teleworking.
- Organize Meeting On Any Time – This is one of the great advantages of using video conferencing in a business. Now there will be no excuse for time, location or obstacles like travel expenses. You can have the meeting in a very short notice period time.
- Allow You to Show Things – Via video conferencing you can show the required things to your clients in a business conference meeting so makes the things clear and easily understandable and all this is only possible sitting at one place via video conferencing only.
- Humanize Communication – You will feel the natural i.e. more humanize communication nothing will seem technical. Thus, it makes the business communication more effective.
- Teach and Learn Easily – Using video conferencing you can also teach and even learn with the help of video conference with the subject’s experts. As the individual meeting is not possible due to their busy schedule. You can also train any new staff easily. One more advantage of video conferencing is that you remain connected with your team, you can motivate your team easily which will result in improved teamwork for sure.
- Saves Money – For conference meeting especially for large number person involvement, you need to book auditorium, arrange refreshments, etc. But you can exclude all these unnecessary things via video conferencing. Thus, it helps you save the money from wasting.
Advantages of Video Conferencing in Education
Apart from video conferencing benefits to business, there are several advantages of video conferencing in education arena too. With the development of new technology, we can now easily enhance our productivity in different fields. Our educational system is already using recorded videos for their reference. What if video conferencing involves with the education system? No regrets it will bring the life experiences directly to the student classrooms. Well, there are many advantages of video conferencing in education like:
Field trip for every student
Taking school children to the museum can cost much. Also in most cases not all the students can visit the place. In this case, video conferencing proves to advantageous option, fitting the bills. Using video conferencing all the students experience and explore the field trip. Not only museum or field trip; via video conferencing users can easily travel the whole world too.
Easy Experts interactions
Whether you want to make your school children meet famous personalities like Bill Gates, Tim Cook, and others to motivates them. The interaction will very hard and most of the students can’t have if we thought about their interaction by going from class to class as they have a very busy schedule. And Video Conferencing is the perfect solution to overcome this kind of issues.
Parents and Teacher interaction
In this 21st century era, you are going to find most of the people busy. That even parent cannot attend the parent-teacher meeting for improvement of their child. Video Conferencing can help you too deal with this kind of busy schedules and having efficient parents-teacher interaction. It minimizes the scheduling conflicts between parents and teacher and engages parents and teachers in a great way.
What Is Video Conferencing Advantages and Disadvantages?
A coin has two sides, in the similar way everything has two sides i.e. good and the bad one. Same is in the case of video conferencing if it got some advantages it got some disadvantages too. There are several video conferencing advantages and disadvantage. Advantages are already discussed above, now it is time to reveal out the disadvantages.
Common disadvantages of video-conferencing are as follows:
- You require a very high bandwidth for clear communication i.e. to transmit and receive high quality images. A high bandwidth communication link is required.
- You might feel like missing of natural flow in ongoing conversation just because of the short time lag between speaking and receiving the words.
- If you wish to have high quality dedicated video-conferencing. Then it will cost you a lot as high quality video-conferencing systems are quite expensive to buy.
*In a similar way there also many advantages and disadvantages of video conferencing interviews.
Hope with this article helps you to explore the benefits of video conferencing in business communication. Along with video conferencing advantages and disadvantages and advantages of video conferencing in education. video conferencing benefits to business in a great way by cutting out the travel cost, productive work and even manage the time thus contributing to a good equilibrium between work and life.