Beard Grooming Tips
Love and Beard! Yes, true love is like a beard, it never ends, it only grows. But both of them are difficult to get. Let us talk about the later. It is at any point of this never-ending journey, you may have the questions like how long does it take to grow a beard? or how to grow facial hair faster? We are trying to give all the possible answers to such questions here.
A man is a man enough to grow an awesome beard. And If you had to learn shaving hard way then shave the head and have a goatee! Believe it or not, it is customary to grow a beard for a hot, masculine, attractive look. All it takes is a wise counsel regarding how to grow more facial hair? It is obviously frustrating if you have trouble growing beard especially when it is patchy and scraggy. But you should not lose hope and try the following tips to grow a thicker beard.
How to grow a beard
First of all, it is not an overnight metamorphosis. All you need to have is patience. If you let your beard have enough time to grow and have patience, the end result will be astounding. Here is how to grow new hair for the first time. Give your facial hair at least fortnight to grow without disturbance. Resist any kind of urge of trimming and shaping them. You may have annoying itching during this period. New hair starts showing on your face. You can start considering supplements for beard growth which help to make your hair grow faster. It may look and feel weird if you’re growing the beard for the first time.
For another fortnight, you can keep a close watch to your hair growth pattern and shape. Your beard will become more tangible. As the things fall into place, you can start trimming patchy edges and making its shape more definite. You can also comb your beard hair and let them come together. Sandalwood comb for beard hair or any high-quality brush is a ‘must have’ for your beard kit.
#Growing a beard #Beard growth products
Use Beard Accelerator
When it comes to ‘growing more hair’, Minoxidil is the first name which comes to mind. Minoxidil beard results are excellent. It is popularly known as ROGAINE. Minoxidil is an antihypertensive medicine. It has a side effect of accelerated hair growth. Minoxidil is the only topical ingredient approved by the FDA for hair regrowth. Minoxidil works well on the scalp as well as the face.
Minoxidil comes in 2 forms that are Minoxidil foam and Minoxidil liquid.
1 Minoxidil foam – ROGAINE for beards
Minoxidil – ROGAINE form is the most popular version used for hair . It’s more expensive than liquid Minoxidil.
Wash your face thoroughly before applying it. Take a suggested amount of half of the container’s cap on wet hand and apply thoroughly on the beard hair and it readily dries. Minoxidil can be used more than once a day but wait 8 to 12 hours between applications.
2 Minoxidil liquid such as Kirkland minoxidil beard growth liquid.
This original Minoxidil liquid version is less expensive than foam, but it takes longer to dry. It can be applied twice a day. Wash your face first then use the amount of liquid that’s measured out in the dropper which comes with this product and apply on your beard area. Use your fingers to rub the solution into your facial hair gently and thoroughly.
The side effects of using it are dry skin, low blood pressure, and weight gain.
- Compare to Men's Rogaine Extra Strength active ingredient
- Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
- #1 Dermatologist recommended active ingredient in the U.S. (source: AlphaImpactRx)
- Extra Strength for Men
- For best results use twice daily. Apply directly to scalp.
#How to grow a thicker beard
Biotin Supplements For Thicker Beard
Biotin is a vitamin B₇ which is from the vitamin B complex. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is an essential nutrient found in banana, carrots, mushrooms, cauliflower, egg yolks, liver, yeast, etc. It produces keratin in our body which is the structural base of hair, nail, and skin. So biotin is the best vitamin for beard growth. Biotin is the prescribed vitamin for nail growth in certain nail related conditions, for example, brittle nail which is caused by its deficiency. It works well when ingested in the body. So it should be taken as the form of supplements for beard growth. It also makes hair healthier overall. It is useful in conditions like patchy and thin beard and slow growth as it promotes the growth of the beard hair. However external use of biotin in the form of shampoo is not supported by enough scientific evidence. The recommended amount by the merchandise is 2.5 MG per day but there is no evidence-based recommended dietary allowance. There are definitely side effects associated with it for example skin rashes, deficiency in other vitamins, high blood-sugar levels, weight gain, upset digestion, kidney problems, and overdose.
- ELITE INGREDIENTS = YOUR BEST BEARD. Formulated with over 20+ Beard Building Nutrients, ThickGrow is the only leading beard growth vitamin formulated with Bamboo Silica.
- DON'T FAIL YOUR FACE! The root issue of any weak beard or mustache is likely a lack of key nutrients. ThickGrow contains what your facial hair wants and needs to thrive. Scientifically formulated with MSM, Biotin, Bamboo Silica, Collagen and other nutrients to encourage hair growth, thickness, and strength.
- THICKER, FULLER, A MANLY MASTERPIECE. ThickGrow is made for the bearded, by the bearded. At Beardpro we care about facial hair more than we'd like to admit. We've been tinkering for years to create exactly the right formula to unleash your inner beard demon.
- FOR ALL HAIR TYPES Coarse or Fine, Curly or Straight, the nutrients in ThickGrow benefit all hair types. Every man deserves great facial hair.
- MADE IN THE USA We're US owned, US made, which is rare to find these days. ThickGrow is proudly made in the great state of Georgia, home to epic beards.
- PROMOTE HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH, THE SMART WAY -Thicker, stronger, more healthy-looking hair is not just a matter of genetics -it's a matter of nutrition, too. With this wonderful biotin hair strengthening serum, you can finally help give yourself the dense and lustrous hair you always wanted, without the use of harmful chemicals or expensive procedures!
- SEE WHAT THE POWER OF BIOTIN CAN DO FOR YOU - The secret of the serum's strength lies in its proprietary formula. By combining biotin, D-Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), Pisum Sativum Pea Sprout Extract, and other active ingredients and nutrients, it provides a follicle boosting effect that can assist in the retention and growth of natural, healthy looking hair.
- 100% PREMIUM QUALITY INGREDIENTS - When it come to our beauty and health care products, we firmly believe there is no room for cutting corners. That's why we make a point of using nothing but the finest, cruelty free sourced ingredients.
- EASY TO INCORPORATE INTO YOUR DAILY HAIR CARE ROUTINE For the best results, apply to slightly damp hair after washing/rising. Work a quarter sized amount of product into palms and massage into your scalp, working from root to tip of hair using your fingertips. Sit back and relax as your hair fully absorbs the serum and the all the nutrients that come along with it!
- LOVE IT OR SEND IT BACK, NO QUESTIONS ASKED! The only thing that matters to us is your happiness. Hence, in the unlikely event that you aren't 100% content with your purchase, all you need to do is return it within 90 DAYS, and we will issue you a full refund - no questions asked!
- Experience rapid follicle growth for a fuller beard within one bottle
- Proprietary formula designed to help strengthen your beard and provide an overall healthy appearance
- Includes added benefit of vitamins and minerals
- Extremely important for your coarse facial hair
- Enjoy this powerful promoter of natural facial hair management now
#Best beard growth products
Beard Grooming Products
Facial hair is deferent from the hair on your head. So they need distinct care. There is a wide range of products from sandalwood beard comb to beard growth pomade, beard shampoos and conditioners available for your beard kit. These products claim to clean and nourish the beard hair and the skin underneath. Some of them are in form of beard wash or leave in a beard balm. Most of them are infused with natural ingredients. Which cleanse, soften and detangle beard hair and nourishes the skin underneath. Thus preventing beardruff and patchy beard and making sure that your beard looks fuller and thicker. Certain vitamins in their natural ingredients are claimed to promote hair growth. Overall these products help for clean, soft, detangled, well groomed, even looking beard.
As we mentioned earlier growing a sublime beard is not an overnight transfiguration. You need to have some regular disciplinary changes in your lifestyle. There are certainly important areas like diet, exercise, rest, stress relief which needs to be healthier for promoting your beard growth.
Diet: Healthier dietary choices makes a positive impact on your healthy beard growth. All you need to do is eat healthy to feed healthy to your beard. Apart from supplements, there are certain naturally derived food sources for the vitamins and nutrients your beard needs to grow healthier.
Following are the food sources from which you can get these essential vitamins and nutrients.
Vitamin A and Beta A carotene – carrots, sweet potatoes, spinach, Kale, egg yolks.
Vitamin B6, B12, and Biotin – As mentioned earlier in the importance of vitamin B complex for beard growth its food sources are banana, carrots, mushrooms, cauliflower, egg yolks, liver, yeast, fish, poultry, nuts, brown rice, eggs, oatmeal, and wheat germ.
Vitamin C – Which is essential for sebum (natural oil) production for that luscious looking beard. Food sources are citrus fruits, green peppers, broccoli, spinach, mangoes, almonds, peanut butter, and sunflower seeds.
Protein and omega 3 fatty acids are also growth enhancing nutrients for the body which can be derived from fish, lean meats, poultry, eggs, legumes, rice, beans, etc. Omega-3 fatty acids rich sources are fatty fish like salmon, as well as in flaxseed oil and walnuts.
#Jawline exercises #Beard Growth
Exercise promotes optimal health. It is undoubtedly essential for a healthy lifestyle. Exercise increases blood circulation in your body. It also releases toxic and wastes products from your body through sweating. Thus unclogging the hair follicles. Which is good for healthy hair growth. It also boosts testosterone hormone associated with masculinity and thus beards growth.
It’s important because stress building over a period of time adversely affects the body. And thus the growth of the facial hair. Relaxation, meditation, outdoors, music and encounters with mother nature help in stress relief.
irregular and reduced sleep has a negative impact on your overall health. Having regular and enough sleep promotes health as well as healthy beard growth.
#Artificial facial hair growth
There are certain aesthetic procedures which come to help when all of the above does not work! For example, if you have struggle growing a thicker beard due to genetic inclination. That means what you get from your father and forefathers (genes) have 85% impact on the thickness of your facial hair. We are discussing the following 2 procedures here.
- Beard Implant
- Hormone Therapy
In beard implant, some hairs from your head are taken and surgically implanted on your bare facial area. You can have your choice of shape for the beard. But it is an expensive procedure.
If the cause for your beard growing struggle male hormone deficiency, hormone therapy works. The hormone is provided to the body by pills or injection. It does not have a higher success rate as in beard implant. It also poses certain health risks.
So we wish you good luck for your beard growing journey and the ways which are mentioned above are helping in promoting overall health so you must have the courage to let it grow, grow and grow.