Best Face Scrub For Oily Skin
Want youthful and glowing skin? Try the most suitable face scrub to make your skin look beautiful and soft. Face scrub is a beauty product which is used for cleaning and exfoliating the skin. Face scrubber contains small particles, sometimes also known as beads which through the process of exfoliation cleanses the old skin cells so that new skin cells can be generated at their place.
Scrubber for the face, when applied to the skin, makes the skin smooth by removing dead and dry skin cells. Face scrub should be applied on the face for around 60 seconds in a circular motion. You can obtain best results by not pressing the face scrub on the face too hard. Apply a toner or a moisturizer after applying face scrub.
Most of the face scrub contains cleaning agents, thus using them 2-3 times a week will provide you with a lot many benefits resulting in cleaner and softer skin.
- Things to remember before using a face scrub
- Face scrub- how to use?
- Homemade face scrub
- Best face wash for oily skin
Things to remember before using a face scrub
Before using any face scrub for your skin, you need to consider certain factors and necessary things to prevent your skin from being harmed by the face scrub. Some of them are
- Determine whether the face scrub is ideal for your skin or not: face scrub is not suitable for every skin type. People with the problem of acne or any other skin problem are recommended not to use a scrubber for face. Using face scrub for such type of skin may make their condition even worse than before.
- Determine what type of skin you have: before selecting any type of face scrub you must know what type of skin you have. Use of any type of face scrub largely depends upon the type of skin you have. You can either have a normal or dry or oily skin. Depending upon the type of your skin select the best face scrub for your skin. There are face scrub for oily skin, face scrub natural for normal skin etc.
- Select the best scrub for your skin according to skin type: most of the face scrub brands specify the skin type they are suitable for. Few of the face scrubs are skin specific while the other is suitable for all the skin types. Face scrubber for oily skin can contain apricot, walnut shells, almonds etc. Best face scrub for dry skin can contain plastic beads or alpha hydroxy. Thus the face scrub which you use all depends upon the type of skin you possess.
- Select an appropriate place to keep your face scrub: the duration for which your face scrub remains appropriate for use depends upon the place you chose to store it. Different types of face scrub are to be kept in different places. Not all face scrub can e kept at the same place. The reason is the things used to make the face scrub have to be kept under different temperatures. Some of the face scrub can be kept in the shower while others require a cool temperature. Even some face scrub needs to be stored in dry places to reap most of its benefits. Before using any face scrub always read the recommendation printed on the pack.
- Reading all the details provided: reading all the important information provided on the pack of face scrub like its expiry date, directions to use, skin type it’s suitable for etc is crucial. Neglecting such information and using the face scrub which is not suitable for your skin will result in harmful effects on the skin. Face scrub exfoliating means such kinds of face scrub are only meant for exfoliation and do not cleanse the skin. Thus you may need a face wash before applying face scrub.
How to use Face Scrub?
Following steps need to be followed while using face scrub:
Step 1: make your face wet or moist. To make your face wet opt for warm water rather than cold water. Remember the water should be warm, not hot.
Step 2: apply the face scrub on your face and neck by gently rolling it over face and neck. Don’t keep too much pressure while applying face scrub since it may cause redness or some sort of allergy. Continue the process for up to 60 to 90 seconds. Avoid eye contact with the face scrub. Otherwise, it would cause severe irritation in the eyes.
Step 3: wash your face and remove the face scrub entirely from your face. You will your skin much softer and smoother.
Step 4: make your skin dry using a soft towel. Moisturize your skin after making it dry with a towel. Not applying moisturizer after using face scrub may result in the drier skin. Thus it is necessary to use a moisturizer after using a face scrub.
Homemade Face Scrub
Not comfortable with face scrub available in the market? Try these face scrub homemade for your delicate skin. These are easy to make at home and thus helps you to protect your sensitive skin from the harmful effects of chemicals present in commercial face scrub. Try out the homemade face scrub mentioned here
- Face scrub with sugar: All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of granulated or organic sugar with water, orange, drops of lemon, and lavender. The number of drops should be only 1 to 2. At last, add melaleiuca oil in it. It is the most simple face scrub with sugar. You can easily make this face scrub at home.
- Face scrub sugar with coconut oil: Finding a simple face scrub that is made in just seconds? Your search ends here. Just mix some sugar with coconut oil with continuously mixing it. Apply this homemade sugar face scrub for at least 60 seconds on your face for best results.
- Face scrub sugar with chocolate: For this homemade sugar face scrub mix brown sugar (1/4 cup), olive oil(1/8 cup), 1 tablespoons of cocoa powder and ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract. Apply this homemade sugar face scrub and let it dry on your face. Wash your face with warm water after using a face scrub.
- Face scrub with sugar, honey, and blueberry: This homemade sugar face scrub is made by combining blueberries, honey, and sugar in a bowl. After applying this face scrub with sugar let it rest for 15 minutes on your face.
- Face scrub with sugar mixed with lemon: just mix granulated sugar, lemon with honey and olive oil. It is one of the face exfoliation products that can be easily made at home. The lemon content of the face scrub brightens your face.
- Scrub for dry skin on face: Face scrub oatmeal is one of the best face scrub for dry skin on face. Face scrub for dry skin can be made by mixing oatmeal with honey and nutmeg. Add essential oils like lavender, melaleuca to this face scrubber at home. Finally, make an addition to this face scrubber at home with dried lavender.
Best face wash for oily skin
Want a glowing skin? Get rid of the oily skin cells to have a clearer and brighter skin. The most effective way to do this is to exfoliate your skin. You can either try homemade face wash or face exfoliating mask or multiple products available in the market for the purpose.
Humane Benzoyl Peroxide 10% Acne Treatment Body & Face Wash
It is one of the face scrub for acne. But this face wash is not suitable for people with sensitive skin. The acne treatment provided by this face wash for oily skin kills bacteria prevents breakouts. The non-foaming lotion absorbs quickly. It consists of Clean ingredients.
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is a makeup remover and facial cleanser for face, lips, and eyes that soothes and refreshes the skin in just one step. This one of the best face wash for oily skin contains cleansing water removes dirt, excess oil and impurities and can also be used to remove face makeup and eye makeup. It is suitable for all skin types. It cleanses skin without harsh rubbing.
Piramal Lacto Calamine Daily Face Care Lotion Oil Balance For Oily Skin
This face wash for oily skin absorbs all the excess oil of the skin and helps in preventing pimples. Glycerin helps retain natural moisture in the skin and prevents excessive drying of skin. Zinc oxide helps unclogs pores by preventing the build-up of pimple-causing germs.