What is Vitamin E
Vitamin e is formed by a group of 8 fat-soluble chemicals that consists of 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. There are 2 types of vitamin E. These are vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols. Vitamin e is popular to be dissolved in fat and the benefits of vitamin e are really essential for those suffering from the deficiency of this vitamin. Lack of vitamin e causes nerve problems, thus it is recommended to intake 7-15 mg every day. Benefits of vitamin e include comparatively strong immunity and glowing skin and healthy eyes. Benefits of vitamin e supplements are increasing nowadays as supplements are being used as antioxidants. One of the major benefits of vitamin e supplements is that it they protect cells from being damaged. But clear benefits of vitamin e supplements are still unclear. Benefits of vitamin e supplements are only visible in people suffering from lack of vitamin e. Benefits of vitamin e tend to help people suffering from respiratory infections, sunburns, skin disorders and many more problems. There are not only benefits of vitamin e in the body but there are benefits of vitamin E in hair as well as the benefits of applying vitamin e capsules on the skin.
Read About benefits of vitamin e oil for hair
Benefits of Vitamin E
- Vitamin E works as an Antioxidant
- Vitamin E promotes Longer cell life
- Works as a treatment for degenerative diseases
- Provides protection against external factors
Vitamin E works as an Antioxidant
One of the benefits of vitamin E is that it works as an antioxidant and helps in protecting the cells of your body from being damaged. This benefit of the vitamin can easily be availed as vitamin E is present in many foods items as well as it can also be seen as a benefit of vitamin E capsule available in the market.
Vitamin E Promotes Longer cell life
When the cells of our body get exposed to free radicals, they tend to get damaged. One of the benefits of vitamin E in the body is that it protects your healthy cells from getting damaged by free radicals. It also slows down the process of aging of your cells.
Read About the benefits of vitamin e oil for skin
Works as a treatment for degenerative diseases
Diseases like hardening of arteries in the heart increased levels of blood pressure and cancer are known as degenerative diseases. Researches reveal that people suffering from such kinds of diseases have benefitted from the benefits of vitamin E. Use of vitamin E have shown a reduction in these situations however there is still a lack of proven medical uses.
Provides protection against external factors
Environmental factors such as smoke generated due to a cigarette, air pollution, and ultraviolet rays of sun tend to increase free radicals in the environment. Many people have high lifestyle risks to these factors. Benefits of vitamin E include protecting cells from being damaged as well as in curing the damaged cells.
Sources of vitamin E
- Finding from where to take benefits of vitamin E? There are lot many natural sources of vitamin E. these all sources of vitamin E provides the benefits of vitamin E. Following are the vitamin e sources and functions. Following list also specifies which foods have vitamin E in them.
- 7.4 mg of vitamin E can be found in sunflower seeds which are dried as well as roasted. Thus sunflower seeds are one of the natural sources of vitamin E.
- 4.3 mg of vitamin E can be taken from hazelnuts which are also drying as well as roasted. Thus hazelnuts are some of the good sources of vitamin E.
- Vitamin E is found in 2.2 mg of peanuts which should be dry and roasted.
- 1 oz. of dried and roasted almonds are also a good source of vitamin E.
- A half cup of boiled spinach is another great source of vitamin E. It is high in vitamin E, this is a good source of vitamin E.
- A half cup of boiled broccoli is another natural source of vitamin E providing benefits of vitamin E. thus broccoli is one of the good food sources of vitamin E.
- Fruits like kiwi, mango are another viable sources of vitamin E providing so many benefits along with the benefits of Vitamin E.
- Eating 1 tomato of medium size can also provide multiple benefits of Vitamin E. these all are the foods that contain vitamin E.
What is the use of vitamin E?
What is vitamin E good for? There are lot many uses of vitamin E that provides a lot many benefits of vitamin E to humans.
Some of the uses of vitamin E are:
One of the major uses of vitamin E is that it is used in the treatment of deficiency of vitamin E. Another use of vitamin E is used in treatment as well as in prevention of heart diseases like heart attack, increased level of blood pressure and pain in the chest.
Other uses of vitamin E providing the benefits of vitamin E is that it used in the treatment of people suffering from diabetes.Uses of vitamin E also includes people using it for treating diseases that are affecting the brain and nervous system. Vitamin E uses also includes women using it during pregnancy period for prevention of situations such as increased level of blood pressure etc. this use of vitamin E reflects the benefits of vitamin E for women’s.
What is vitamin e good at? An answer to this question can be other uses of vitamin E i.e. it is used for treating the after-effects of medical treatments such as dialysis and radiations. Enhancing physical endurance, increasing the level of energy, reducing the damage of muscles are some other uses of vitamin E. or we can say these are the effects of vitamin E on the body. Vitamin E uses also includes using it for preventing allergies and treating sunburns.
Functions of vitamin E
Functions of Vitamin E represent the importance of Vitamin E for the human body. It also answers to the question, what does vitamin E do? There are a variety of functions of vitamin E that provides benefits of Vitamin E. what does vitamin E do for the body? Vitamin E function is:
Vitamin E is one of the major lipid-soluble components that are present in the cells of the body. Because of its antioxidant activities, the function of vitamin E is important. Another important function of vitamin E is that it prevents platelet hyper-aggregation. Reducing the production of prostaglandins is also one of the functions of vitamin E in the body.
Protection of cells from the attack of free radicals is also one of the important functions of vitamin E. one of the necessary functions of vitamin E is that it is responsible for maintaining proper skeletal muscle homeostasis. Another function of vitamin E is that it helps during the treatment of various cardiovascular diseases.
One of the major benefits of vitamin E is that it consists of anti-cancer properties. Thus it is also one of the important functions of vitamin E that it fights against cancer. These properties of vitamin E helps in fighting against cancer. A majority of older people suffer from the problem of cataract. It has been observed that the benefits of vitamin E supplements help in increasing vision in people suffering from cataract. Another function of vitamin e could be that it is used in curing Alzheimer’s disease.
Some other functions of vitamin E could be:
• Is vitamin E an antioxidant? Yes, Functions of vitamin E includes Vitamin E acting as an Antioxidant.
• Functions of vitamin E for repairing and stabilizing cell membranes.
• Functions of vitamin E for maintaining good health of muscles.
Benefits of vitamin E oil
Benefits of vitamin E is not only limited to those obtained from natural sources of vitamin E. but there are lot many benefits of vitamin E oil well. The most popular benefits of vitamin E oil is that rubbing vitamin E oil on scars helps in healing them.
Another one of the popular benefits of vitamin E oil is that it helps in reducing the marks on the skin caused due to the treatment of skin cancer. Thus using vitamin E oil as a vitamin E supplements helps in providing many benefits of vitamin E to your body. Also, benefits of vitamin E capsule can be taken by consuming Vitamin E through the capsules available.
Vitamin E oil is directly applied to the skin, thus the benefits of vitamin E oil are cosmetic and not clinical. Thus it is different for other Vitamin E supplements available. Thus using the topical vitamin E form helps in healing scars and marks. This is one of the topical vitamin e benefits.
Read About Benefits of vitamin e oil for health.
How much vitamin E should I take?
- Following is the vitamin E recommended daily intake for persons of every age:
- 15 mg of vitamin E daily dosage is recommended for adults as well as for teenagers.
- 19 mg of vitamin E is recommended daily intake for pregnant women’s.
- 4-5 mg is recommended a dosage of vitamin E for infants.
- Vitamin E daily dosage for children’s of age between 1-3 years is 6 mg.
- Vitamin E daily dosage for children’s of age between 4-4 years is 7 mg.
- Vitamin E daily dosage for children’s of age between 9-13 years is 11 mg.
|Benefits and Side Effects of Turmuric||Side Effects of Turmuric|
|Benefits Of Kismis | Benefits Of Rasins||Benefits Of Kismis|
|Best CBD Oil Online For Pain Management||Best CBD Oil Online For Pain Management|
|Health Benefits Of Yoga In The Morning | Best Yoga Mats | Best Yoga Mat Bags | Best yoga Pants to buy||Fast Weight Loss By Yoga |
Best Yoga Mats |
Yoga Mat Bags with Zipper
Flexible Yoga Pants
|Best Exercise For Women at Home||Best exercise for Women At home|
|Best Exercise For Weight Loss at Home||Best exercise with resistance band at home|
|How To Deal With Unplanned Pregnancy Male||How To Deal With Unplanned Pregnancy Male|
|Benefits Of Watermelon In Pregnancy||Benefits Of Watermelon In Pregnancy|
|High Protein Rich Food Brands and Products||High Protein Rich Food|
|Protein For Women | Women Healthcare Brands||Health care brands of Women|
|Best Weight Loss Pills||Great Weight Loss Pills That Doctors Prescribe|
|How to Treat Infertility in females||Treat Infertility in females|
|Benefits of Vitamin E||Benefits of Vitamin E for Health|
|Benefits of Vitamin E for skin||Benefits of Vitamin E for skin|
|Benefits of Vitamin E in Hair||Benefits of Vitamin E in Hair|